In compliance with the privacy rules, we wish to inform you about the processing of personal data made when browsing the website www.restauranterabelos.pt.
Your personal data will be treated as co-owners of the treatment by the following company:
- Rabelos 370 Restaurante Bar, Lda.
- Avenida Diogo Leite No. 68, Santa Marinha. Pier of Gaia. 4400-111
You can contact Rabelos Restaurant for the above mentioned address or the e-mail address:
At the time of filling in the reservation form, the following data will be requested: name, e-mail address and phone number, in order to provide an adequate service to the requested one.
Purpose of Treatment
Rabelos Restaurant will use your data exclusively for the management of reservations in your establishment, in order to comply with the contractual relationship.
With your express consent, your personal data will be used to send advertising material and Rabelos Restaurant offers.
Rabelos Restaurant will process your personal data:
- Because it is necessary for contractual greetings (reservations management);
- Based on your express consent (sending newsletters).
Rabelos Restaurant will keep your personal data only for the time strictly necessary for the management of the required service.
If you subscribe to our newsletter service, we will retain your information until you notify us of your intention to cancel it.
We inform you that you have the right to request the Rabelos Restaurant to be given access to your data, to rectify it if it is inaccurate, to delete it, to limit its treatment, or to oppose it, provided that it is legally permissible.
You may also withdraw your consent, for the purposes that require it.
A cookie is a small text file that an Internet site stores on your electronic device, containing information about your browsing on that site. They are needed to make research easier and easier for the user.
Cookies will only be used for:
- Allow Rabelos Restaurant to check if users are over 18;
- Using Google Analytics – You can find more information at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.